Wednesday, February 18, 2009

we might have a problem...

... i went out to the house tonight [parent's house, that is - they're m.i.a. until march 15th] to poke around and restock my peanut butter supply. first thing i notice is the car... more specifically, the SCATCH/SCRAPE/EEEK! up and down the back bumper, driver side. the expeditionist has been parked in the driveway since thursday so how this happened, i have no idea. how i'm going to explain it is completely beyond me. the only thing i can think of is that the snow remover dudes did something. if they don't come back after the next storm, i'll know i'm right. i wouldn't even know who to call to ask them about it...

i'll get a picture this weekend, but i can't stop thinking about what the hell could've happened... i leave the car in the safest place i can think of, as i won't be needing it for a few days, and........... W! T! F!

this is not good. not good at all.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I remember that scratch being there when they were down here with that car because we asked about it...I'm pretty sure there were scratches on both sides of the back bumper. Ty might remember for sure, so we should ask him, but I feel like I remember it being there.

anjer said...

big big BIG sigh of relief!

kel, you made my day! which is saying a lot because it started out with my boss saying "wow, you are lookin skinny" ... and we all know how good that feels.

your reassurance that it was already there made me feel better than my boss did. good job, kel! and THANKS!