Monday, May 25, 2009

sleeping in...

...is so awesome. my body rarely let's me engage in such activity since it is programed to be up at 5:30am, mon-fri. so today, when i laid in bed 'til 10:45, it felt like quite the treat. however, such a treat pretty much kills my motivation to do anything else aside from just lounge in bed and [apparently] blog. i have two things i have to do today. they are: go running and clean my apartment. oh, and do the laundry i've been putting off, but that kinda ties in with the latter...

here's the problem --------> neither one of those things sounds fun right now. and shouldn't i be doing something fun on my day off?!

ugh, being an adult can be so overrated... now where are those running shoes?

editors edit: ok, so that run was what we'll call quite the beat-down... however, i feel amazing now so it was obviously a good time... now on to the cleaning... it's already 3:00... ha! mom, can i borrow your berta*?!

*berta is my mom's cleaning lady...

No comments: