Tuesday, December 28, 2010

so-long, farewell...

...don't the the door hit you in the ass on your way out...

2010 was one of the craziest, longest-yet-shortest years i can remember in... um, forever... and although i learned sooo much about myself [not an exaggeration], i am sooo happy to see it go [also not an exaggeration]... i have always looked forward to the newness and hopes of a new year... hell, sometimes i find myself simply looking forward to the hopes of a new day, but i digress... 2011 is seemingly more-so magical and the future seems wrapped in a pretty package with a fancy bow... now, more than ever, i realize that i truly am the master of my own craft - my craft of which is my life... not only am i closing a chapter on this year, but also a decade of my life... a crazy decade that was filled with tears and heartache, accomplishment and lessons learned... integral pieces of my story that make me, me... it feels kinda weird to be excited about turning 30... but going against the social norm probably doesn't surprise any of you who know me...

i am looking forward to this next chapter with such sweet anticipation... age may be irrelevant and it may be just a number, but i feel like i am finally coming into where i belong...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Princess! And Happy New Year too! 2011 is going to be a GREAT year! Glad you can start it out in SanFran one of your favorite cities in the world!