Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my charlie angel

so the oldest & his wife started the nephew on food a few weeks ago and recent pictures indicate he's put on some weight... when asked about said gain, emilee proceded to ramble off numbers which she called "percentiles" and told me that he was actually getting longer and leaner! these "percentiles" really mean nothing to me - and although i do remember statistics and the word "percentile", i do not remember them fondly... so anyway, i just want charlie to know he's not alone - i put on weight in my face too [and elsewhere, unfortunately]!

here's a picture of my lil pumpikin sportin the hat i made:

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

You made that hat?! I must hire you to make one for Mr P. Your talents are many & so varied!
& that little one is a doll!

Em said...

haha. anj you crack me up. basically, he used to be heavier than about 70% of baby boys his age and now he's only heavier than about 45%. does that make sense? :) love ya!