Tuesday, September 9, 2008

not much to say...

... i haven't really had anything blog-tastic happen lately and i've been quite busy with work so i do apologize to all my faithful readers [all 4 of you] for the lack of posts. i should have something to write about after this weekend's chicago extravaganza [when i say that i picture the letters in "chicago extravaganza" wiggling and dancing around - not sure why - but it does make the phrase much more interesting to look at]!

something un-noteworthy but i'll tell you anyway: yesterday i scored a whopping 17,220 points in bejeweled... a personal record. and they wonder why i'm single.

soooooo - that's all i got. i'm working on various projects for thehiphooker.etsy.com and i'll let you know when the shop is a go-go and you can tell all your friends and i can make millions and retire and hang-out and get massages and drink coffee on a porch swing and la-dee-dah-all-day-long-just-because-i-can, just like the lovely beth belt... ah, daydreams!

anyway, in the words of heidi klum: "auf wiedersehen"

3 comments:

Em said...

what's bejeweled? am i missing out? good luck in chicago! i'm running memphis in dec and am stoked. so far my long runs have been 10 & 12 and they've gone well. we'll see after my 3rd 20-miler if i'm still so positive. :)

Mrs B said...

Good luck in Chicago!! I'll think of you when I'm strolling my 3 miles. & please let me know when the store is up so I can purchase mr P a hat. Love you!

Lumpy said...

wait...what are you doing in chicago? ... are you doing a marathon?!!!!