Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i wonder...

work is kinda slow today and that song below got me to thinking [well, as i was heating up my lunch i got to thinking, but go with me on this...] so i wonder if britney spears ever looks at a picture of k.fed and then looks at a picture of justin timberlake, and thinks, "wow. that was a good decision." seriously: jT to k.fed? in my opinion, it is not even a question. [which gramatically speaking, it really is not a question.]

anyway, perhaps she answers that question in this:


mom, pencil me in... i'm coming over on november 30th.

and for the rest of you, although i have tried, i still cannot figure out just where this fascination with britney spears came from. i blame ty. thanks ty. and danny.

1 comment:

Em said...

that is awesome. we'll have to watch it, too. that "i'm a smart person" comment is pretty funny. i bet jamie-lynn will be saying the same thing abt her teenage pregnancy