Saturday, November 22, 2008

big t nilly

this is a shout-out to trav [yo trav! what's up trav!] and a request that he quit ignoring his blog. i never check it because he never updates it - but seriously, the two posts that are on it, are seriously funny. i'd say he got his sense of humor from me, but that would be impossible - he's older. however, it seemingly took him a bit longer in life to be so funny, so maybe he really did get it from me... hmm, something to think about... either way, trav, post more!

you can find his blog in the lovely list to the left of this post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in total agreement...about WANTING MORE Big T Nilly. I don't care much about sports (but last nights win Go UTES!!) made even me proud of my childrens almamater. I do enjoy reading the creative writing of my talented children. Having read/proofed so many papers over the years, I want MORE.....Trav????? Anj and Ty you too!! :-)