Sunday, November 9, 2008

oh, snowbird, how i've missed you...

i went snowboarding today and wondered why i took so much time off... this is definitely my sport. and it totally counts as cross-training for that halfy in january.

although the snow left a lot to be desired [seriously, 23" base? let's just say its a good thing i hadn't tuned the board], the company could not have been better! and top that off with barbacoa! wowza - awesome day to say the least. [inquire within for details.]

i'm so psyched on this up-coming season! and i cannot wait for the developments ahead... again, inquire within for details.




that's the bunny hill, chickadee, behind me. i learned to ski on that hill when i was a wee lass so that lift always makes me feel nostalgic. it wasn't open today, but i never turn down an opportunity for a photo-op.

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

My husband is uber jealous right now. He can't wait to get the old board out & hit the slopes. Me--Well I gave that up long ago, but if it'll help me train for a 1/2 then I might just be game. Heaven knows I've been a slacker since it started getting colder...

Kellie said...

I couldn't be more jealous of your barbocoa.