Monday, November 24, 2008

of course i was listening to the arcade fire

and this lyric is spot on with how i'm feeling today:

"between the click of the light and the start of a dream" ...

now don't read too much into that because its just me with these thoughts dancing around in my head. you'd be suprised at what running does for one's psyche.

also, that line came from the song, "no cars go" and you can find it on both funeral and neon bible. if you want either or both album[s], letta me know and i'll gladly hook you up.

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

I keep meaning to check out this fire of which you speak but haven't yet. I DO need some good new workout tunes though, so I'll work on it.

anjer said...

jaime! how bout i hand deliver them to you?! give me a call when you have a sec and we'll set up a play date!

allie said...

i love the arcade fire!
and i love your blog. a lot :)