Tuesday, November 18, 2008

new playlist

music really revs me up and gets me going [not to mention, keeps me going] on those runs that i do for fun. anyway, here's the new playlist and although i'm totally biased, i think its totally awesome.

tv on the radio: wolf like me
elastica: stutter
ladytron: destroy everything
mgmt: kids
radiohead: bodysnatchers
santogold: les artistes
the sounds: hurt you
the ting tings: shut up and let me go
tokyo police club: nature of the experiment
vhs or beta: night on fire
bonnie tyler: holding out for a hero

1 comment:

Barowdwngs said...

You, my dear, have lovely taste in music. I admire anyone who isn't afraid to end on a Bonnie Tyler. I'm pretty sure she's one of my fairy god mothers from another life.

"Turn arooooound, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears..."

PS
Arcade Fire at Thanksgiving point. Brilliant. David Sedaris in concert. Genius... I've said my piece.