Monday, November 3, 2008

social networking perks

ya know, i just gotta say, without access to such web-sites as facebook, myspace [i hack a friend's account and lurk via "blue lady" - myspace was soooooo 2004], youtube, match.com [aka hook-me-up-dot-com], and the like - i'm not sure i could make it through the day. what, with me being highly efficient in everything work [and non-work] related [read: slow times in the sales & marketing department] and finishing most stuff as it comes in, the days would draaaaaaaaaag. even more so than today has. perhaps i should go back to those one-point-five hour lunches... yeah... i think i'll do that tomorrow.

so to those going "w-t-f is this about?!" ... travis inspired this post. whoever he works for has blocked access to such time-wasters as mentioned above. sorry trav. you're missin out! rest assured that your mis-fortune is my privilege. and oh, how good it feels, to be so privileged!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I have NO idea what I would do if my work blocked any of those sites. Laundry? Shred old bills? Go insane?