Monday, December 1, 2008

what?!

i'm really not quite sure how i forgot to mention this because, in all honesty, it is the best thing to happen around here [read: the office] since we learned about tin foil and plastic wrap [here] ...

are you ready for the news?! any idea what i'm gonna say next?!

wait for it...
wait for it:

casual friday has been extended to CASUAL MONTH.

i don't even care if i'm the only one out there in this blog-o-sphere who is excited about this - casual fridays are good. casual month is even better! first of all, you know how i feel about denim. second of all, you know how i feel about my closet and what is in my closet. third of all [that doesn't sound right] no more changing from bicycle-appropriate-attire to work-attire in the morning. and then back again for the ride home.

here is a visual for your viewing pleasure [and also because bill told me my blog had too many words]:


now if they'd only listen to me and get me that mac. i told the-powers-that-be i could guarantee my productivity increasing immensely, but still its a no-go... i'll keep 'working' on it [as opposed to actaully 'working' - which i would do if i actually had anything to do].

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

Woo! Woo! I'm excited for you, seeing as how I enjoy 'casual life' & would recommend it to all employers. Congrats to you in your month of goodness. & yes, let's get together SOON so you can get me in touch with some great new tunes.

anjer said...

jaime! thank you for sharing in my casual-excitement. apparently it doesn't take much to make me happy...which i'm fairly certain is a good thing. so about this hang-out session - what's your weekend like? send me an email. i think i need to make a visit to the weber county.

anjer said...

author's addition:

my mom said she liked this blog, via gchat, and then asked if those were my shoes. duh. she also called me "anj" - actually, she said "what's up anj?" ... i don't mind that she called me anj, i just think it's kinda funny. usually it's "sweet pea" or "princess". i sure do love that mom of mine! or, ours, i guess. if trav and ty decide to read this.