Tuesday, December 30, 2008

champagne taste, beer budget

sometimes my frugal-savvy-ness really gets in my way. i refuse to pay full price for anything - unless i absolutely, stop-in-my-tracks-can't-live-without-it-love something. which rarely happens. this anj-ism is really crampin my style [so to speak] in regard to purchasing a big girl bag. i really, really want one [and will even go as far as to say i need one], but i just cannot bring myself to spend $250.00+ on a bag...

*all from urban outfitters. i couldn't even bring myself to look at anthropology.

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

Again, kindred. I was on a mad purse hunt this past week & found one that suits me OK, but I would, of course, much rather have the multi-hundred dollar model that I can't bring myself to buy. Diapers are expensive.

anjer said...

i searched AND searched yesterday AND today AND still haven't been able to find anything that would even suit me OK... i'd totally settle for OK!

blast! we will ever be satisfied without having to sacrifice basic life necessities such as diet coke and diapers?!

let us not give up... i will keep an anj-eye out for you as well, my dear friend... stay tuned...