Sunday, December 21, 2008

eye-tunes revamped

this may be for my sole amusement but that's the case with a lot of the things i do, so i'm ok with it. for whatever reasons, i almost always wake-up in the morning with a random song in my head. i'm not sure the why's or how's, but this has been an on-going thing for as long as i can remember. i've tried to trick myself into using it to my advantage, like saying to myself, "self [i don't actually say "self" but i threw that in for lisa], you're going to be so psyched in the morning when you get to find out just what song mister sandman planted in your head!" ... that tactic has actually never worked... i'm still not the biggest fan of getting out of bed.

i digress, i've decided that my eye-tunes will now be changed daily to the song that i woke-up with in my head. what a fun way for all of us to enjoy this wackiness!! that's right kids... this will be FUN!

well, without further adu, i present to you the song-o-the-morn.

pS keep in mind you can always just pause the song if you're not into this sort of thing.

1 comment:

True*Lu said...

Ha! You remembered--I'd forgotten all about that.