Wednesday, December 3, 2008

please and thank you, santa

here is my eChristmas list. since the majority of these items cannot be purchased at costco [all apologies], i have included links for your purchasing ease. i also feel it is important to let you know that i have been a very, very good girl this year. ;)

*holga green fisheye set here [note: if this is not an option for christmas, it is most definitely what i want for the birthday]

*i want a simple, yet efficient sewing machine. you're an expert in this field so i'll leave you to the researching on this one.

*random access memory for my notebook. i cannot find a link so we'd just have to take it to mac docs or the apple store. for your budgeting purposes, santa, i believe it will be around $100 [at least that's what they told me when i took it in a few months ago].

*gift cards here or here are always a safe bet as i know you don't like picking out apparel for me. which is understandable.

*these are always nice. and you can purchase them at costco.

*here is a want and not necessarily a need, but would protect my eyes whilst looking stylish. tortoise frame, not black.

*one of these to ice my ankle after running. but you may want to talk to emilee before you buy.

*and on the subject of running these - size ten. big feet = big heart.

*this family to live within direct-flight distance, if not closer.

*stocking stuffer ideas: this and this

that seems like a good start. let me know if you have any questions, you jolly fellow-ette, you. you've got my contact info.

No comments: