Thursday, December 11, 2008

question...

...for you blahg-savvy individuals out there who have me on an rss or google reader [em? bean?]... first of all thank you, how flattering! even though it makes it easier on your lives, i still find it exciting that someone, other than my mother, wants to keep up with my to-do's and ramblings. anyway, to the point of this rambling: i typically proof-read before i post in the create window. then i'll publish and "view blog" to read it again. often times i decide to edit when i'm "viewing blog". so i edit. then post. edit again. then post [again]. so my question is this: does it show multiple posts in your 'tracker' or just the once? if it shows multiple times i sincerely apologize, as it is easier for me to proof-read when i see how the final 'product' comes together.

let me know. i hate to be annoying [the only exception to that is when i'm with my brothers - its what sisters do].

4 comments:

Barowdwngs said...

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I thought it would too but I also found that even though I go back and change things that I only get one email of my blog sent to my email. If I make corrections then they just never get updated in my email.

Em said...

it just shows up once in my google reader. peeps have said that sometimes they show up twice but it's never happened to me with anyone's blogs. so go ahead and edit to your heart's content, anj. :)

anjer said...

thank you for the information you informed, informative people, you.

Lima Bean said...

I'm flattered that you think I'm blahg-savvy, because I'm totally not. But I've wondered this same thing myself, because I also often go back and edit. Occasionally I have had people's posts appear twice in a row in my reader, but never yours.